Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Different types of stock require different investing strategies. These 3 stock investing tips will help you to figure out which stock investing strategy suit your needs.
Stock Investing Tips #1: Income Stocks
Income stocks is about getting consistent income from the company. Normally, investors will get paid in the form of dividends. Although the dividend will be taxed, it helps investors to generate consistent passive income out of the stocks they bought.
Why the company give dividends?
Why don’t they use the cash for themselves?
A company will decide to distribute the excess cash as a dividend when its business operation does not require so much money to grow. This can be either due to limited growth opportunities or the company is able to borrow cash from borrowings instead of reinvesting its earnings. And by giving out the excess cash as dividends, the company is able to maintain very high return on equity too.
The investing strategy would be buying the stocks when they are undervalued, or known as value investing.
Stock Investing Tips #2: Growth Stocks
Growth stocks are hot; as hot as iPhone or iPod in fact. They are so hot due to its ability to double, triple or even quadruple investors’ initial investment in just in few years! However, hunting growth stocks is a challenging quest.
It is not easy to discover the next Microsoft.
If you do, it needs time to grow.
But here are some tips for you. Look for stocks that have great Earnings Per Share Growth Rate (EPSGR), consistently growing sales and followed by operating cash flow as well as its profit margins. By having that kind of stocks, you are certain that the stock is growing healthily.
You can play momentum investing game with this stock.
Stock Investing Tips #3: Speculative Stocks
Speculative stock is high risk high return investment game plan. It is about making 100% returns in no time or losing them altogether! The return potential can be very good because it normally deals with penny stocks. In the same time, the risk is too high since nobody knows if the speculation takes place.
Speculators are normally seasoned traders.
But the victims are mostly beginners.
Thus, if you are new to stock market investing, avoid these types of stocks first. Yes, they can make you rich but you went broke if you are not using the right strategies.
You might find fundamental and technical useful to trade these stocks, and don’t forget to place stop loss order. Otherwise, your losing streak won’t stop!
Employing an effective beauty salon marketing strategy is something that every salon owner must work on. If you are a salon owner, then it is time that you take an effort to find the best marketing strategy for your business. You cannot expect your business to survive without finding the best marketing strategy that will help in encouraging people to try your beauty salon products and services. A salon marketing strategy is a must have for every salon business.
In your search for effective beauty salon marketing ideas, you have to know that you are given a wide array of choices. There is that marketing strategy which involves referral programs. In this, you make use of your current clients to open another opportunity to drive new customers in your business. All you have to do is open a referral program in your business and ask your present clients about people they know that would want to try the products and services that you offer. If you want to do business, you have to know that your present clients are the most effective source of it. If they will recommend your salon to their friends and relatives because of the quality service that you provide them, you are on your way towards increasing your profitability. This will help a lot in improving the performance of your salon.
Another beauty salon marketing tip is to put a customer loyalty program in your salon. This will be an effective way to show your clients that their continued patronage is being appreciated. Such will increase the possibility of getting continuous support from your clients as you can expect them to constantly seek your service. You have to do this to retain their loyalty to you. Always remember that it is a lot easier to maintain a present client than when you look for a new one. Because of this, it is imperative that you do your best to retain their loyalty for the longest time. You should also be able to give them a guarantee that quality service will always be provided. Such will help your salon increase its profitability especially if your clients are able to introduce your business to other people that they know. You can expect your business to survive longer in the field of business through this.
So you want to know “how do I get my ex back?” Here you will learn three different strategies to get your ex back. They are each of them separate and non linked options, so you have to select one of them and see it through.
Option number one is to let your ex think you are desperate to get them back. You spend your time sending them quantities of messages and calling them all hours of the day and night. This is more likely to turn them off you completely than to bring the results you want, unless your ex is completely stupid. If this is the case you should ask yourself why you want them back at all.
The second method is simply to let them see that you are available. Once you have given them a little space and left them to sort themselves out for a few weeks, you may find that they are starting to have second thoughts about the separation. Answer their messages and their calls, and give them a helping hand, without pushing them to come back to you. At the same time you should get on with your own life. Date other girls and enjoy yourself. You should seek reasons for telephoning your ex and you should get friends to see if there is a possibility of her wanting to get back with you. You should be present in places where you expect your ex to be.
When you don’t think that making yourself available is going to bring you the results you are looking for, you have to step things up and go for the third option. If you go this route you are going to have to be much more aggressive in your approach. You are going to get down to man’s basic instincts and try to make your ex jealous.
You are going to have to work on making yourself irresistible to your ex. When you are in their company, you must spend all your time looking after their friends whilst completely ignoring your ex. When you manage to book a date with one of your ex’s best friends, ask your ex which restaurant they think your date would prefer. Your Ex will start to get the message that you are not only the person they want to be with but you are back on the market in force. Now they are going to have to make their pitch if they want to get you back.
Never forget that opting for this choice is exceedingly dangerous and it can rebound and cause you considerable personal suffering when you have invested a lot of emotional effort into trying to get back your ex.
These are the three different strategies you can choose to adopt when you want to get your ex back.
In every business, different forms of marketing strategy should be used. Different search engine optimization packages should be offered by an SEO company, depending on the kind of business to promote. These packages are made available for every business, affordable and customizable social media optimzation packages.
After fully setting up an online business, promoting is the next thing that needs to be done which it requires a lot of maintenance work. A maintenance work that is necessary in order to get traffic, it is a way of staying ahead from competitors. Getting traffic increases sales, by using promotional tools or getting SEO packages. This helps forming good reputation in the online world of business.
As mentioned earlier, there are different promotional needs for each business. It is best to follow different forms of promotional strategies. The best and needed package should be chosen in promoting the business.
A few SEO companies’ offers packages suited for small businesses that are very much affordable.
Getting a niche on the market, a useful promotional strategy for websites are those SEO packages. Major services offered are generally reviewing analysis, on and off page optimization and generating reports. SEO packages allow increased traffic, ranking and website social media exposure.
Using of media is also one way of promoting a website. Media Optimization includes giving updates through discussion boards, submitting site to social bookmarking sites, submission of articles or blogs, giving of news rolls increases also traffic on a website. Generally, it provides website owners greater social media exposure to certain specific surfers, allowing an increase number of visitors visiting the site.
Link building is another marketing strategy being used in promoting a website. Its concept has become recently important as it automatically increases traffic rates on a website. That means when a surfers search for something more likely similar to a site’s product or services, there is a big chance that the site will be visited, thus giving the possibility of increasing sales.
A fastest growing form of promotional strategy is through pay-per-click or PPC, its concept is placing a banner, or link on a host site. These host sites are being paid when the website being promoted gets a number of clicks. A website can get pertinent traffic in a short period of time when using this form of strategy.
Furthermore, there is another form of social media optimization, building readership by providing a user-friendly content. This makes way for content writing and submission of articles service package. It also gives general social media exposure not only just building readership to surfers.
Directory submission gives utmost social media exposure. This includes submitting site to niche directories. This is one way of taking full advantage of the resources on the web.
Therefore, selecting the best social media optimization package in promoting business should deliver the exact outcome that is expected to be. The latest and the most effective way of business promotion is through social media optimization. It is now commonly being used everywhere. It can give success guarantee as well as allowing the business to even grow more.
What are some other winning strategies in marketing? Marketing strategies are only limited by your innovation, imagination and creativity. If you can come up with a better way, approach, or strategy then why not go for it. The following paragraphs will reveal to you examples of marketing strategies that have been tested and proven in the real world. Any one of these could work for you in your business.
The simple marketing approach
This is about simple marketing. Positioning your business so that it is easier to understand and use then the competition. Remember when gas pumps first introduced the ability to swipe your credit card at the pump instead of having to actually walk into the gas station. What could be easier, simpler, and quicker. This is a perfect example of using the simple marketing approach.
Many customers are even willing to spend more money for convenience and the ability to make their purchases quickly and easily. Avoiding hassles and saving time are great motivators. Ask yourself, would this work in your market? New and different technologies can be used in your business to make your customers lives easier and simpler. As an example, make it easier for your customers to reorder from you Web site, so they don’t have to search through the entire site again to find exactly what they are looking for.
Using quality strategies
Quality is grossly underrated by most marketers. With everything else being relatively close to equal, many customers will go for the higher quality in their purchases. Just make sure you know what quality means in your customers mind, it may not be the same as yours. Be sure to keep a commitment to quality in every part of your business, as well as in your marketing strategies.
Talk is cheap, you have to deliver. You can’t just go around telling people your better than the competition. Even if only one aspect of you business is of better quality then your competition, you want to make sure everybody knows about it. Share testimonials of satisfied customers who enjoy your quality. Explain, in your marketing materials, the commitment you have to quality. And make sure that the price of your product is in line with the high quality image customers have for your product. Discounts and cheap prices don’t signal quality in most products.
Making your customers remember
Reminder strategies are good for customers who would not buy your product, unless a gentle reminder were to get them to think about it. This is especially great for routine purchases. The most effective way to implement this strategy is at the point of purchase also called point of purchase marketing. This is used to sway your customer at the time of his or her purchase. In retail, a store sign or display would be effective in reminding your potential customer.
There are many ways to make money online anything from writing and selling your works, using EBay to generate income, doing various forms of freelance work, or even designing various items for other people or companies. Here I will discuss five simple, quick ways to generate online income.
Writing- With the internet earning money from writing is so simple. It can be writing anything from academic works (dissertations, essays, thesis, book reports, class homework, etc) to writing keyword articles for various people. You could write press releases for sites or news papers. Writing greeting cards is another popular avenue. The list truly is endless here!
Selling items – Selling anything is possible on the Internet. You can sell on EBay, Craigslist.org, any classified ads, or more. You can even design a website and sell many forms of things on it.
Telecommuting – Companies all over the world hire people to work from home these days. They set up a work schedule and allow you to perform various duties from you house.
Web design – If you are proficient with web design this is a GREAT way to make money. New people are choosing to launch web pages each day and some have no idea what to do. Promoting yourself and providing your services is a great way to make money and help others out.
Providing advice – this make seem a little strange. But people look to the internet to learn all kinds of different things. Providing a website that gives different forms of advice (be kind and correct) can help generate forms of income. You can sell E-books downloadable from your site and believe me people will buy.
In the Battle of the Titans, those in power didn’t realize they were sunk until the end of the message. Once the Titans had gathered their strength, set their strategies, detailed their message and began to enhance their message with the power behind their game, their competitors realized the Titan’s Brand Worked.
Different strategies of branding are significant because the message requires perfect timing to market your business, products and services properly. Gathered strategies reflect well on the mirror of time, because marketing strategies come with a power of source and timing.
What’s your source?
If your product is new, the source of your marketing strategy may be nothing more than a high-quality niche with a few predictable plans to reach y our buying niche. A significant amount of time may have been spent creating the marketing plan, but without the end result of profit, those marketing plans are worthless. The source of your marketing plan must be equitable to profit.
Where’s your timing?
Timing must be exact. Precisely the right time to release a product, with the perfect service options and just the right amount of marketing prelude means more profits for your business. Setting the stage for release and then promoting your release well prior to dumping it on the market means more proactive profits in the end. Generating profit has more to do with timing than any other single objective.
Who’s your target?
Target audiences are a dime a dozen on the red market. No matter what your product, the targeted audience must be in place prior to the release of the product. Nobody in New Orleans was ready for a FEMA trailer until after the flood waters of Katrina swept back out to the gulf. Timing is important, but the target will have a greater affect on your end results and profit.
The internet is rapidly becoming the largest marketplace on the globe. Every imaginable type of product or service can be obtained there – whether it’s from India or Washington State!
But there a several different internet marketing strategies for making money and each uses the internet in a slightly different way. Here are four different ways to look at the internet from a revenue-earning perspective.
The internet is a shopping mall and you have a store. Consider the internet as a large shopping mall and your store is right there in the middle. You offer goods for sale to consumers that find you in the internet mall. You take orders by the internet and the goods are shipped conventionally. Essentially you become an online catalog supplier. The online presence of Amazon.com, TigerDirect, and Sears Roebuck all fit this category.
The internet is one big bookstore and you are the publisher. You have intellectual property in the form of writing, code, music, scripts, stories, articles, etc. The internet is a huge bookstore (music store, clearinghouse, etc.). Apple’s iTunes, Zoetrope, LuLu and other purveyors fall into this category as they can receive orders and ship them through the internet.
The internet is a billboard and you are an advertiser. Currently the most prevalent of internet marketing strategies is to use it as an advertising medium. Your website is a billboard or a brochure, you email is business card or direct mail offer, your PPC (pay per click) ad is a print ad, the search engine is your yellow pages.
The internet is a distribution channel for the services you provide. In some cases the internet is the actual channel for services you provide. Banking, stock trading, insurance registrations, and distance learning are examples of this.
Each of these internet marketing strategies has a different set of operations and financial dynamics. But each has also been distilled into an excellent way of earning money online in the new internet based economy.
Link Building… Time-intensive. Frustrating. Sometimes confusing. Yet Unavoidable. Because ultimately, it’s still the trump card for higher rankings.
Many of us have been hoping that it would go away. In Brett Tabke’s 5/18 Robots.txt entry, he echoed a sentiment that many, many webmasters hold on to as a hope:
What happens to all those Wavers that think [ i ]Getting Links = SEO[ /i ] when that majority of the Google algo is devalued in various ways? Wavers built their fortunes on “links=seo”. When that goes away, the Wavers have zero to hold on to.
The pertinent questions:
Will link building still be very important for rankings in the medium term?
When will link popularity be devalued in favor of other algo elements (that are less tedious, from a webmaster’s point of view)?
Sorry, but link building is still going to be the SEO trump card for the foreseeable future.
I wouldn’t hold your breath for search engine algorithms to place less importance on link popularity until the Semantic Web arrives, or maybe when HTTP gets replaced by a new protocol. Because links are still the basic connector, the basic relationship, on the Web. And for the foreseeable future they’re going to be the easiest way for a computer program to judge the importance and trustworthiness of a Web page.
What will happen to the way search algorithms score links is already happening. The Google algo has become much more elegant and advanced, devaluing staggering amount of links that shouldn’t count, and placing more emphasis on trusted links. And the trust and juice given by those links is then verified by elements like user data, domain age, and other relatively hard-to-spoof factors.
But please, don’t fool yourself. Links that should count are still the key to rankings (in Google, at least — and MSN and Yahoo! are only a few short years behind). In that spirit, Aaron and I have created our 101 Ways to Build (and Not Build) Links in 2006. (Yeah, it just so happened that there were exactly 101!)
Oh, and mad props to our inspiration, 131 Legitimate Link Building Strategies, one of the original authority documents on link building. It was just getting a bit rusty, that’s all (“Host your own Web Ring”?). Anyway, enjoy the update. It’s guaranteed to be accurate until January 1, 2007. 😉
71 Good Ways to Build Links
Love for Lists
1. Build a “101 list”. These get Dugg all the time, and often become “authority documents”. People can’t resist linking to these (hint, hint).
2. Create 10 easy tips to help you [insert topic here] articles. Again, these are exceptionally easy to link to.
3. Create extensive resource lists for a specific topic (see Mr Ploppy for inspiration).
4. Create a list of the top 10 myths for a specific category.
5. Create a list of gurus/experts. If you impress the people listed well enough, or find a way to make your project look somewhat official, the gurus may end up linking to your site or saying thanks. (Sometimes flattery is the easiest way to strike up a good relationship with an “authority”.)
Developing Authority & Being Easy to Link At
6. Make your content easy to understand so many people can understand and spread your message. (It’s an accessibility thing.)
7. Put some effort in to minimize grammatical or spelling errors, especially if you need authoritative people like librarians to link to your site.
PPC as a Link Building Tool
9. Buy relevant traffic with a pay per click campaign. Relevant traffic will get your site more visitors and brand exposure. When people come to your site, regardless of the channel in which they found it, there is a possibility that they will link to you.
News & Syndication
10. Syndicate an article at EzineArticles, GoArticles, iSnare, etc. The great thing about good article sites is that their article pages actually rank highly and send highly qualified traffic.
11. Submit an article to industry news site. Have an SEO site? Write an article and submit to WebProNews. Have a site about BLANK? Submit to BLANKinformationalsite.com.
12. Syndicate a press release. Take the time to make it GOOD (compelling, newsworthy). Email it to some handpicked journalists and bloggers. Personalize the email message. For good measure, submit it to PRWeb, PRLeap, etc.
13. Track who picks up your articles or press releases. Offer them exclusive news or content.
14. Trade articles with other webmasters.
15. Email a few friends when you have important relevant news asking them for their feedback and/or if they would mind referencing it if they find your information useful.
16. Write about, and link to, companies with “in the news” pages. They link back to stories and blog posts which cover their developments. This is obviously easiest if you have a news section or blog. Do a Google search for [your industry + “in the news”].
17. Perform surveys and studies that make people feel important. If you can make other people feel important they will help do your marketing for you for free. Salary.com did a study on how underpaid mothers were, and they got many high quality links.
Directories, Meme Trackers & Social Bookmarking
18. This tip is an oldie but goodie: submit your site to DMOZ and other directories that allow free submissions.
19. Submit your site to paid directories. Another oldie. Just remember that quality matters.
20. Create your own topical directory about your field of interest. Obviously link to your own site, deeplinking to important content where possible. Of course, if you make it into a truly useful resource, it will attract links on its own.
21. Tag related sites on sites like Del.icio.us. If people find the sites you tag to be interesting, emotionally engaging, or timely they may follow the trail back to your site.
22. If you create something that is of great quality make sure you ask a few friends to tag it for you. If your site gets on the front page of Digg or on the Del.icio.us popular list, hundreds more bloggers will see your site, and potentially link to it.
23. Look at meme trackers to see what ideas are spreading. If you write about popular spreading ideas with plenty of original content (and link to some of the original resources), your site may get listed as a source on the meme tracker site.
Local & Business Links
24. Join the Better Business Bureau.
25. Get a link from your local chamber of commerce.
26. Submit your link to relevant city and state governmental resources. (Easier in some countries than in others.)
27. List your site at the local library’s Web site.
28. See if your manufacturers or retailers or other business partners might be willing to link to your site.
29. Develop business relationships with non-competing businesses in the same field. Leverage these relationships online and off, by recommending each other via links and distributing each other’s business cards.
30. Launch an affiliate program. Most of the links you pick up will not have SEO value, but the added exposure will almost always lead to additional “normal” links.
Easy Free Links
31. Depending on your category and offer, you will find Craigslist to be a cheap or free classified service.
32. It is pretty easy to ask or answer questions on Yahoo! Answers and provide links to relevant resources.
33. It is pretty easy to ask or answer questions on Google Groups and provide links to relevant resources.
34. If you run a fairly reputable company, create a page about it in the Wikipedia or in topic specific wikis. If it is hard to list your site directly, try to add links to other pages that link to your site.
35. It takes about 15 minutes to set up a topical Squidoo page, which you can use to look like an industry expert. Link to expert documents and popular useful tools in your fields, and also create a link back to your site.
36. Submit a story to Digg that links to an article on your site. You can also submit other content and have some of its link authority flow back to your profile page.
37. If you publish an RSS feed and your content is useful and regularly updated, some people will syndicate your RSS content (and some of those will provide links… unfortunately, some will not).
38. Most forums allow members to leave signature links or personal profile links. If you make quality contributions some people will follow these links and potentially read your site, link at your site, and/or buy your products.
Have a Big Heart for Reviews
39. Most brands are not well established online, so if your site has much authority, your review related content often ranks well.
40. Review relevant products on Amazon.com. We have seen this draw in direct customer enquiries and secondary links.
41. Create product lists on Amazon.com that review top products and also mention your background (LINK!).
42. Review related sites on Alexa to draw in related traffic streams.
43. Review products and services on shopping search engines like ePinions to help build your authority.
44. If you buy a product or service you really like and are good at leaving testimonials, many of those turn into links. Two testimonial writing tips — make them believable, and be specific where possible.
Blogs & the Blogosphere
45. Start a blog. Not just for the sake of having one. Post regularly and post great content. Good execution is what gets the links.
46. Link to other blogs from your blog. Outbound links are one of the cheapest forms of marketing available. Many bloggers also track who is linking to them or where their traffic comes from, so linking to them is an easy way to get noticed by some of them.
47. Comment on other blogs. Most of these comments will not provide much direct search engine value, but if your comments are useful, insightful, and relevant they can drive direct traffic. They also help make the other bloggers become aware of you, and they may start reading your blog and/or linking to it.
48. Technorati tag pages rank well in Yahoo! and MSN, and to a lesser extent in Google. Even if your blog is fairly new you can have your posts featured on the Technorati tag pages by tagging your posts with relevant tags.
49. If you create a blog make sure you list it in a few of the best blog directories.
Design as a Linking Element
50. Web 2.0-ify your site. People love to link to anything with AJAX. Even in the narrowest of niches, there is some kind of useful functionality you can build with AJAX.
51. Validate and 508 your site. This (indirect) method makes your site more trustworthy and linkable, especially from governmental sites or design-oriented communities. There are even a few authoritative directories of standards-compliant sites.
52. Order a beautiful CSS redesign. A nice design can get links from sites like CSS Vault.
53. Hire a publicist. Good old fashioned ‘PR’ (not PageRank) can still work wonders. Andy Hagans now offers a link baiting publicity service.
54. Hire a consultant. Yes, you can outsource link building. Just make sure to go with someone good. We recommend WeBuildPages, Debra Mastaler and, ahem, Andy Hagans.
55. Swap some links. What?! Did we really just recommend reciprocal link building? Yes, on a small scale, and with relevant partners that will send you traffic. Stay away from the link trading hubs and networks.
56. In case you didn’t get the memo — when swapping links, try to get links from within the content of relevant content pages. Do not try to get links from pages that list hundreds of off topic link partners. Only seek link exchanges that you would consider pursuing even if search engines did not exist. Instead of thinking just about your topic when exchanging links, think about demographic audience sets.
Buying Sites, Renting Links & Advertisements
57. Rent some high quality links from a broker. Text Link Ads is the most reputable firm in this niche.
58. Rent some high quality links directly from Web sites. Sometimes the most powerful rented links come direct from sites not actively renting links.
59. Become a sponsor. All sorts of charities, contests, and conferences link to their sponsors. This can be a great way to gain visibility, links, and a warm feeling in your heart.
60. Sell items on eBay and offer to donate the profits to a charity. Many charities will link both to the eBay auction and to your site.
61. Many search algorithms seem biased toward older established sites. It may be faster to buy an old site with a strong link profile, and link it to your own site, than to try to start building authority links from scratch.
Use the Courts (Proceed with Caution)
62. Sue Google.
63. Get sued by a company people hate. When Aaron was sued by Traffic Power, he got hundreds or thousands of links, including links from sites like Wired and The Wall Street Journal.
Freebies & Giveaways
64. Hold a contest. Contests make great link bait. A few-hundred-dollar prize can result in thousands of dollars worth of editorial quality links. Enough said.
65. Build a tool collection. Original and useful tools (and collections of tools) get a lot of link love. What do you think ranking for “mortgage calculator” is worth?
66. Create and release open source site design templates for content management systems like WordPress. Don’t forget the “Designed by example.com” bit in the footer!
67. Offer free samples in exchange for feedback.
68. Release a Firefox extension. Make sure you have a download and/or support page on your site which people can link to.
Conferences & Social Interaction
69. It is easy to take pictures of important events and tell narratives about why they are important. Pictures of (drunk?) “celebrities” in your industry make great link bait.
70. Leverage new real world relationships into linking relationships. If you go to SEO related conferences, people like Tim Mayer, Matt Cutts, and Danny Sullivan are readily accessible. Similarly, in other industries, people who would normally seem inaccessible are exceptionally accessible at trade conferences. It is much easier to seem “real” in person. Once you create social relationships in person, it is easy to extend that onto the web.
71. Engaging, useful, and interesting interviews are an easy way to create original content. And they spread like wildfire.
30 Bad Ways to Build Links
Here are a few link buiding methods that may destroy your brand or get your site banned/penalized/filtered from major search engines, or both.
72. Submit your site to 200 cheesy paid directories (averaging $15 a pop) that send zero traffic and sell offtopic run-of-site links.
73. List 100 Web sites in your signature file.
74. Exclusively post only when you can add links to your sites in the post area.
75. Post nothing but “me too” posts to build your post count. Use in combination with a link-rich signature file.
76. Ask questions about who provides the best [WIDGET], where [WIDGET] is an item that you sell. From the same IP address create another forum account and answer your own question raving about how great your own site is.
77. As a new member to various forums, ask the same question at 20 different forums on the same day.
78. Post on forum threads that are years outdated exclusively to link to your semi-related website.
79. Sign up for profiles on forums you never intend on commenting on.
80. Instead of signing blog comments with your real name, sign them with spammy keywords.
81. Start marketing your own site hard on your first blog comment. Add no value to the comment section. Mention nothing other than you recently posted on the same subject at _____ and everyone should read it. Carpet bomb dozens of blogs with this message.
82. Say nothing unique or relevant to the post at hand. Make them assume an automated bot hit their comments.
83. Better yet, use automated bots to hit their comments. List at least 30 links in each post. Try to see if you can hit any servers hard enough to make them crash.
84. Send pings to everyone talking about a subject. In your aggregation post, state nothing of interest. Only state that other people are talking about the topic.
85. Don’t even link to any of the sites you are pinging. Send them pings from posts that do not even reference them.
Garbage Link Exchanges
86. Send out link exchange requests mentioning PageRank.
87. Send link exchange emails which look like an automated bot sent them (little or no customization, no personal names, etc.).
88. Send link exchange requests to Matt Cutts, Tim Mayer, Tim Converse, Google, and Yahoo!.
89. Get links from nearly-hidden sections of websites listing hundreds or thousands of off topic sites.
Spam People in Person
90. Go to webmaster conferences and rave about how rich you are, and how your affiliates make millions doing nothing.
91. Instead of asking people what their name is, ask what their URL is. As soon as you get their URL ask if they have linked to your site yet and if not, why not.
92. Send a webmaster an alert to every post you make on your website.
93. Send a webmaster an email every single day asking for them to link to your website.
94. Send references to your site to the same webmaster from dozens of different email accounts (you sly dog).
95. If the above do not work to get you a free link, offer them $1 for their time. Increase your offer by a dollar each day until they give in.
Getting Links by Being a Jerk
96. Emulate the RIAA. When in doubt, file a lawsuit against a 12-year-old girl. (Failing that, obtain bad press by any means necessary.)
97. Steal content published by well known names. Strip out any attribution. Aggregate many popular channels and just wait for them to start talking about you.
98. Send thousands of fake referrals at every top ranking Web site, guaranteeing larger boobs, a 14-inch penis (is that length or girth?), or millions of dollars in free, unclaimed money.
99. Wear your URL on your t-shirt. Walk or drive your car while talking on a cell phone or reading a book. When you run into other people say “excuse you, jerk”.
100. Spill coffee on people or find creative ways to insult people to coax them into linking at your site.
101. Sue other webmasters for deep linking to your site. Well, this is more “hilariously dumb” than it is a “bad linking practice”.